Tuesday, May 21, 2013

So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen... adios!

Welcome to my mission blog, world! 


I'm writing this post and maybe one more before I leave, and then I'll hand it off to my sister, Megan, and she'll update it periodically with letters and pictures from me.



If you didn't catch this already, I'm going on a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints! I was called to the Virginia Richmond Mission, Spanish speaking, and I report to the Provo MTC (Missionary Training Center) on June 5. I will serve for 18 months (June 2013 - December 2014).


I am so excited to serve the Lord and to help other people find peace through the simple truths of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.


But as incredibly excited as I am, I will miss all of you dearly.


Please write to me! I love, adore, and cherish real old-fashioned letters, but emails are good too :)


See you in 18 months!


No comments:

Post a Comment