Monday, October 27, 2014

YES!

Raechel is getting baptized!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Lord has been teaching me over the course of my mission to not base my success off of numerical results. It's been a difficult lesson to learn, but I'm grateful for it. I've learned to not compare myself to others and instead to judge myself off of the Lord's standards, which are often much kinder than ours.

That said, it's really nice to finally have a baptism.

It's been over fourteen months!

That's a lot of days of hard, seemingly fruitless labor.

Last Sunday Raechel went to church with the goal to receive an answer about whether or not she should be baptized on November 22. I fasted and prayed that day that something would be said or done that would stick out to her, and that she would have the courage to recognize it and act upon it.

Well, the Lord delivered.

The children did their little program that day, and as they sang the song, "I Am a Child of God," Raechel get her answer. The phrase "rich blessings are in store" stuck out to her, and the Spirit confirmed to her that she doesn't have to fear this step. It is the right thing to do, and the Lord will bless her immensely for it.

WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I am so excited to see someone that I love so much take this step in life. It will bring her so much peace and happiness... ETERNAL peace and happiness.

Rich blessings ARE in store!

That's pretty much it. The rest of the week involved a lot of talking to people on the streets. It was great!

Have a wonderful, miracle-filled week!

Love,

Hermana Bennett

No comments:

Post a Comment