Monday, May 19, 2014

Service and exchanges

Not too much happened this week, but we did do lot of service. On Monday we helped Shawna clean her house for a home study the next day (she's currently fighting for custody of her kids), and on Saturday we helped a less-active lady clean her FOURTEEN BEDROOM house. It's ginormous, but also in ruins. I'm afraid that our window washing and floor cleaning didn't really do much to help the situation, but at least she felt cared for, right?
Right.

We also had exchanges with the sister training leaders, which I always love. I got to go to Newport News with Sister Caldwell.

 <3 <3 <3 Newport News <3 <3 <3
It's so fun to go back there and reminisce on the days when I had investigators and taught lessons.

But really.
I love it there and miss it a lot. I also love New Kent, though. Just differently.

Anyway, that's about it.
Let me find a fun picture to jazz up this boring post.



This is the Wright brothers memorial in Kitty Hawk, North Carolina.
Love,
Hermana Bennett


No comments:

Post a Comment