Monday, July 14, 2014

This week.

This week is going to be a random jumble of a bunch of things. Sorry.

On Monday we had a sisters' preparation day at a member's house in Williamsburg. Here's the view from their backyard.

Yes, that is real life. Nice backyard, private beach and dock, and a beautiful view of the James River. Livin' the high life out here in Virginia :)
We started teaching our branch president's son's girlfriend, and she is AMAZING. Tons of potential. I am so excited. We are going to invite her to be baptized tomorrow.

It's HOT.

Yes, that is also real life. Ahhhhhh. I am blessed to be in a country with air conditioning everywhere, though, so it's not really that bad.
Things that people say in Virginia that I love:
"In Jesus' name we pray. Amen."
"Y'all be careful out there."
"Have a blessed day."
"Right much" and "right many." As in: "We had an activity and right many people came!"
"How y'all doin?"
"Honey" "Sweetie" "My love"

People here are so nice. I love it.
I saw an "I'm a Mormon" video the other day about an artist, and one of her paintings was called, "Be Where Your Feet Are." I loved it, and I've made that my motto. My feet are in Virginia on a mission, and that's where I want my head and heart to be too. There are lots of distractions out there, but I don't want any part of it.
Hermana Bennett is my name, and Hermana Bennett is my game :)

I LOVE YOU!!!

Love,
Hermana Bennett

No comments:

Post a Comment